Whats on the menu tonight?

Aw I love stew in Winter Maz! But Woody was right you have to have dumplings with it!

Chicken Korma tonight, yum, I'm getting into cooking again lately :smile:

I dont know how to make dumplings :worried: love them too, dont think I have had them since school. Chicken Korma, love it :smile:

Aunt besssies dumplings maz
got stew tomorrow now you sewed the seed
now i got to have yummmmmmmy

I dont know how to make dumplings :worried: love them too, dont think I have had them since school. Chicken Korma, love it :smile:

Aunt Bessies all the way, really quite good actually!

I can't take all of the credit Sharwoods aided me ... alot, alonf with Uncle Ben! :jase:

Lmao all i do is sit on my i phone at work :smile: we are allowed to. Its either that or drive as far away as we can to get petrol...... Lmao

I went out for my tea last night vabene in glossop

Starters: garlic bread n cheese
Main: calzone classico no peppers ( peperoni and ham filled)
Desert: fruit cheesecake

All washed down with 2 pints of peroni n lime :smile:

im on duty tonight so im guessing its a "yummy's" burger or chinese . . . char su fried rice and curry. one of the 2 lol

its good working nights cus its good money. but sometimes it clashes with my own work so ill have to do an 8 - 4 and then get up at 7 and work till 4:30

its good working nights cus its good money. but sometimes it clashes with my own work so ill have to do an 8 - 4 and then get up at 7 and work till 4:30
aint that ileagal 11 hours rest and all that?

no cus police is employment and my joinery is self employment. i just make sure i get lots of sleep the next night lol

Tonight is takeaway night once again - Tomato Garlic Bread, Margarita with Chicken and a portion of chips all washed down with Peroni - :thumbsup: