whats going on with petrol prices?

Went to Shell in Sedgley near me last Monday. They had reduced the normal unleaded to 113.9p a litre, but hadn't the V-Power, so it was 126.9p a litre. Found another Shell garage in Wolverhampton that I'd forgotten about and it was slightly better at 120.9p a litre for the good stuff.

I think I'm going to go to my nearest Tesco and get some Momentum, but then it kind of defeats the point becasue I would have to drive about 4 miles past the expensive Shell garage to get to it! Saw some cheap fuel at a Shell in Ipswich on Sunday, but I was in a van not my car. Normal was 110.9p a litre.

lol jaxx u must be tanning it from the off lol VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV mods and still get 300 miles to a tank . . . . . mine didnt like traffic though. idles at 2k sounds like u keep ure foot on gas lol

Christ they seen you coming :lol:

£8,154 to fill your car up :tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic:

Think we have a winner.

When it went back down to under £1 it was fantastic, that's when I did most of my miles.

Dot in the wrong place oopps

I filled up on BP Ultimate it was £1.18 p/l locally.

Maz, I also have been screwed down on business mileage allowance, used to get 35 p/m now down to 20p/m. There is a form on HMRC to claim back the difference (upto 40p/mile I believe) but I have not researched it yet.

Yeah I have changed my tax code via HMC to compensate for that.

ya its cheaper in saudi but the quality is not as good. haha i got mikes famous ban smilie:tongueout:anic:

£9,35 to fill the car up.

That makes me SICK!

I am so jealous :s:s:s:s

:drunk:

I love the smilie :ban: you deserve it having such cheap fuel!

So jealous!