What time do you get up?

Depends on the day but normally the alarm goes off about 7 and I roll (Literally) out of bed about 7:15. Depends on how local i'm working really.

lets see!

woke up at 230 / 345 / 430 / 515 / 600 went for a pee 620 then alarm went off at 630!!! :blush:mg:

not sleep well at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn Chorus goes off on iPad at 6am every day, up at 630 - even weekends and holidays. Sometimes, I will go out for a hike in the woods at 6 in the morning at weekends if I'm feeling up for it. So nice at that time!

I have 4 alarms set on my phone. 6.15, 6.20, 6.25 and 6.30. Usually get up on the 6.25 one. Pee, wash and brush teeth, pickup my lunch bag (Prepared by Emma the night before) and leave for 6.35.

I have my breakfast in work as leaving that little bit earlier makes a massive difference to drive time with regards to road busyness.

Any time between 0700 and 0800 as being a mobile engineer I get paid from door to door :wink: some days though I could be doing out of hours work so could be working all night or start early :/

I usually get up about 6.50. I struggle to get ready, make my lunch and be out for any earlier than 7.40. I usually leave my house about 7.50, but it depends on where I'm working. I don't really like getting up too early, about 9.00 I think is a good time to get up! Ha ha!