What shall I do??

I'm in two minds on what to do, shall I, go with my first plan and that was yo put the r26 engine in my r27 or shall I sell up and get an s3??
What do u guys think??

2 ways of looking at it.

You spend the money on the Clio, you wont get it back. With the Audi you will (For the most part).

However, if money isnt an issue, I'd personally stick the R26 lump in the Clio. Would be a proper weapon.

Would you not consider an R26.R?

2 ways of looking at it.

You spend the money on the Clio, you wont get it back. With the Audi you will (For the most part).

However, if money isnt an issue, I'd personally stick the R26 lump in the Clio. Would be a proper weapon.

Would you not consider an R26.R?

Money isn't really an issue, and r26r isn't good for me for day to day stuff

...R26 engine option is interesting....there was a thread on hear if I remember about this....not a straight forward swap.......go the full hog and put a sequential gear box in!!?

S3 isnt all that, Very heavy very fast but handling is not good, loads of roll no steering feel and uterly souless,

I have one in Dolphin Grey 08 plate and its up fpr sale, even with the 300 bhp remap...(which is suspect due to standard fuel pumps not keeping up the fueling) only grants you a few weeks fun before you begin to wonder why you bought the most boring hot hatch ever made,