What seats do I have?

Hi guy's,

Looking for some enlightenment over the seats I have fitted in the car currently. I have an '09 plate 197 but It isn't a lux. However I think the previous owner has had the car spec'd to full leather seats from factory. I've attached some photos below,
ty6aje5y.jpg

u3anujuj.jpg

The reason why I'm asking is after a year of owning and driving the car I've grown tired of getting a burnt backside on a hot day and frozen when it's cold. I've got a set of Recaro's to go in instead however these will be off to another member. Whom shall remain anonymous, I need to know however how much these tend to sell for? I've looked on the forum and completed eBay auctions and haven't found any ideas.

Could someone please shed some light on this for me?

Cheers

Hi guy's,

Looking for some enlightenment over the seats I have fitted in the car currently. I have an '09 plate 197 but It isn't a lux. However I think the previous owner has had the car spec'd to full leather seats from factory. I've attached some photos below,

The reason why I'm asking is after a year of owning and driving the car I've grown tired of getting a burnt backside on a hot day and frozen when it's cold. I've got a set of Recaro's to go in instead however these will be off to another member. Whom shall remain anonymous, I need to know however how much these tend to sell for? I've looked on the forum and completed eBay auctions and haven't found any ideas.

Could someone please shed some light on this for me?

Cheers

How much recaro's sell for? or yours?

Speaking of yours, they are standard seats that have been re-trimmed.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Car Parts For Sale 0
G Clio 197 Area 1
Stew Clio 197 Area 12
Tarticmonkey Car Parts For Sale 7
L Clio 197 Area 1