What order?

should really be clay, prime, polish, wax if you want it to last.

...brand new car....no need to clay! Washed....dried....washed again....dried....meguirs show shine polish.....two coats of wax......been so long I couldn't remember if you waxed first or last....but its all come back to me now!....get the usual...'you love that car more than me' treatment!!

u would be suprised whats on a brand new car. i detailed a gallardo with 12 miles on the clock 2 months back and i clayed it first. there was allsorts of contaminents on the car.

....I'll probably clay it next spring....got it very clean for now! Certainly know what you mean though....got quite a lot of grease off where the showroom guys had missed!!

u would be suprised whats on a brand new car. i detailed a gallardo with 12 miles on the clock 2 months back and i clayed it first. there was allsorts of contaminents on the car.

Agreed, i did mine and no end of cack came off. You have no idea how long its been sat in a holding yard or on a ship/truck/train etc... and then all the travelling gear thats plastered to it.

Remember its only the appo who wazzes over it with some turtle wax 5 minutes before you pick it up lol