What happens when a 197 collides with a heard of cows?!....

I was quoted £320 to have my VTS done like this:

cracknell1.jpg

I was going to do it, but sold the car before I did so - it would have looked just awesome, but not as nice as yours lol!!!

Loving the contrast colours... it was a hard decision about what to go for! I wanted it to look as factory as possible and blend nicely with the black car.

Narrowed it down to the perforated style as in the new meg or these but was advised this would last better and be easier to keep clean. I didnt wanna be picking stuff out of the holes in the perforated constantly.

I'll try get some better pics when I have a sec and find a decent camera..:001_rolleyes:

Very classy indeed! Saw chappo's at the Renault National meet, didn't get a close look but they did look good. They seem to add a bit more class to an already top motor! :001_rolleyes:

My standard seats are done like chappos! Look amazing! Always drew attention at meets etc.
New one just has cloth recaros :-( not complainin really though lol

they look class cant spot a wrinkle or loose patch anywhere.....

just fitted my new seat base,which i know even with a seat cover and lots of care is gona wear again so that is really the way to go..

How much was it in total, if you dont mind me asking?

Today 17:06
IrishF1LY they look class cant spot a wrinkle or loose patch anywhere.....

just fitted my new seat base,which i know even with a seat cover and lots of care is gona wear again so that is really the way to go..

How much was it in total, if you dont mind me asking?

Yep they are a top quality job, nice and tight throughout..

total cost was £1400 inc front / back / headrests / door cards / car whilst mine was in - and I went for some super soft leather.

Last edited:
leather trim = more weight = less fun

yeh prob a few extra kilos - you'd have to be schumacher to notice it tho! or just cruise around with no more than 1/4 tank of fuel.

still prefer it to foam spilling out of the bolsters tho.:wink:

some close ups for Mattg damn phone's flash is too bright! but not enough light to get better shots.

Attachments

• IMAG0107.jpg
    IMAG0107.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG0108.jpg
    IMAG0108.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMAG0111.jpg
    IMAG0111.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions