What do you call your car

My old Zetec S was called Fez, or uncle Fester (how un-original)
Clio is called Cloe, also very un-original lol

Seb Vettel would be proud

I call her Rena (It's a female Greek name) from Renault (obviously). It's quite funny actually because when I sometimes tell to people ''I'm picking up Rena to go for a spin'' they go like ''did you find a new girlfriend then'' or ''who is Rena? is she hot''? lol

Lol they are also alike in the sense that I keep pouring money into it and hoping it'll one day give me the ride of my life

Love this ^^^^^^^^

Mk4 golf - Ken
Seat Ibiza - Romeo
Fiesta Zetec s - Dave
Audi A4 - Alfie
Mini Cooper S - Cooper
Renault - Haven't got a name for the Clio! Shame really as i'm selling it now!

somehow my SG has been tagnamed 'Smudge'

im guessing due to it grey and black paint

The last few of my cars have had names. Its something my girlfriend has started and its kind of stuck...

Zetec-S: "Zoe"
(gf's) Twingo: "Tracey"
Clio: "Pat"

The clio has one of the reg plate key rings with "Pat" on it :smile:

Mines called the wife, as both have things that annoy me but I still want to give them some stick.

A car. No car should be named, just like they shouldn't be referred to as 'her' or 'she'. Just so naff! It's a lump of metal for christs sake!

What do you call your car and why

Mine is affectionately know as " The Mistress"

She gets this name for obvious reasons most notably the meaning....

Mistress*- an adulterous woman; a woman who has an ongoing extramarital relationship with a manmistress ,*fancy woman lover *- a significant other to whom you are not related by marriage

There are several other variants of the name including: concubine, slag,*courtesan ,*doxy ,*paramour *- meaning a woman who cohabits with an important man.

She a wears the badge very well, likes to spend my secret stash and loves it when the wife isn't about so I can drive her hard and fast.

Last edited:
German cars get male names!
Feista ztech s was observantly named by the wife as nipple eyes
golf mk5 gt hurman
clio the French girl (french bitch if she's bad)