What did you get up to this weekend?

E

Ed...

just took delivery of a new quad and wanted to have a bit of a spin my mate videoing ..........

sorry bout the no helmet i know its dangerous but we was not really going that fast.

250cc is plenty fast enough he he

just waiting for the vid to load. *atlast* he shouts VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

th_IMG_0069.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you had fun.

I did basically naff all :smile:

I took a "Facebook Fweennndddd" out in the 197 - he is 19, and for his 18th birthday, he got a Golf R32....

2nd year insurance renewal came though, that he had to pay for, and you can guess how much that was, so he had to sell!

He now wants a 197, great guy actually, really sensible lad.

Other that that, nothing much!

It was my 30th Birthday yesterday, so we had a house party last night with family and friends. Spent most the day preparing food though. lol.

thats always the way with parties u host mate. every1 else enjoys u do the running round lol

Quad looks cool, you think that is fast i had a raptor 660 last year , WOW now that was scary . needless to say that had to go .

great for donuts though lol

Google toms farm wales . take your quad there its amazing,

its a good laugh didnt really open it up cus of the no helmet situation. thumb throttle is really had to use lol

1st 2nd and 3rd if u dont lean forward it pulls a wheelie on full throttle lol. it was a great laugh thgh

very nice
if you wanted to only drive on two wheels
why not buy a scrambler:lol::lol:
hope you enjoyed

lmao roy. yeah my mate is going to buy 1. this will tear up my field bad though lol

be even better when the snow comes
done a bit of quadding up avimore in the winter
when the snow was 2ft thick its brill
how fast is that baby??

not a road legal 1 mate. they are even more expensive lmao this cost me £500 off ebay

Just watched it again, as I am the in-laws house having to watch our wedding video again
:jumpon: :eek::poke::argue:

The wife in any marriage never gets bored of the wedding video do they lol

Just watched it again, as I am the in-laws house having to watch our wedding video again
:jumpon: :eek::poke::argue:

The wife in any marriage never gets bored of the wedding video do they lol
once was enough
never mind having to go through the pain again:rofl: