what colour is this????

4490642949_ddfe4bf51c.png

i am in love!

i am seriously tempted to buy one of these, looks darker than storm grey. love it!! i can even forgive the yucky 200 front end just to have this colour!!

there was a spotted replica on her a few months ago that was painted this colour. i think it must be a custom colour.

That looks evil! :angry: I love it!!! :thumbup:

I wish that was an option on a new car! TBH it reminds me of the latest BMW M3 in its grey colour, no idea what its called though! But I think it looks quite similar!

that is georgous and i love the stance of it as well,

it looks quite low at the front but slightly higher at the rear, ( PERFECT ).

looks darker than storm grey. Think i took a pic of it at thruxton. Wonder if i caught which team it belonged to. Want to call and find out. Think it is custom though which means i wont be buying a 200.

That colour is THE SEX! I love it, its a shame if it not an option, though with two grays on the list I doubt they would have a third.

looks darker than storm grey. Think i took a pic of it at thruxton. Wonder if i caught which team it belonged to. Want to call and find out. Think it is custom though which means i wont be buying a 200.

The blue car on the left is sam tordoff's, the red car on the right i've got no idea.

Sam tordoff races for Total Control Racing though, if thats any help..

yeah it does, well, it would have if i hadnt have worked it out already. emailed TCR :smiley: :smiley:

but yeah, its looking like its custom, which is a shame as i love it!!

Similar Thread Suggestions