What car to buy?

Fiesta for me. Regular clios aren't much fun, but the new fiesta (I'm told) is a decent little car and looks better

I had a 1.6 Clio III for 5 years (not GT) & recently started a job for Ford so have driven all their new range, i hate to say it but the Fiesta would be faster i reckon, the Clio III im sure is heavier & i can't fault the Fiesta in any way, apart from being common as muck & the Clio III is more of a head turner. Compared to my 1.6 Clio III the Fiesta is much pokier, i love driving the Fiesta more than any of the other new Ford cars, it is a great car no question.

Before you write off yourself owning a 197 try greenlight insurance, they are cheap as chips and im in the same boat, my other insurance quotes were 2-3k, greenlight £500 mate

Last edited:
If you're buying new go for the new fiesta metal, in all black it looks the ********! It's based on the S1600 so has a few more horses than the regular ZS

Have you thought about doing multicar insurance!? Putting all the cars under 1 roof?! I was driving a 1.2 8v clio(2002 reg) then bought myself a 197 f1, changed over the insurance and it was only £25 per month dearer than the 1.2. I've since upgraded to a 200 and the £25 has gone up to £35. That is all I pay my old man for insurance and he's not the type of guy that would pay for anything for me. Theres 5 in my family with 5 cars! And . . . with ya dad being in the profession he is, insurance company lower the rates as he is an advanced driver, like me!! Give it a wirl!