What are you car plans for Easter weekend?

I'll start.

Mine are as follows:

- Cleaning seatbelts using [MENTION=139]Giles[/MENTION] 'How to'
- Calipers are going from orange to red.
- Replacing drivers door weather strip
- De-tar whole car
- Removing crappy carbon effect trim I bodged
- Installing airbag resistor for recaros

and BTCC! :thumbsup:

Full Detail

Full set of Eagle F1 AS2
updated clio rear light clusters
auto dim rear view mirror
Remap

Last edited:
Need to try fix my door, the wind caught it when I opened it and ripped it out of my grip. Door doesn't close properly now :worried:

Get the car back from painting, front bumper respray and mirrors colour coded. Scorpion exhaust fitted hopefully and also a full set of eagle f1's. Money money money

A much needed wheel refurb is on the cards for mine, contemplating changing the colour to a Rota-esque bronze.

Cheers [MENTION=4391]Deaks[/MENTION]! I'm aiming to have a bit of spare cash together towards the end of the month, just hoping I don't bottle it when push comes to shove!

Thankfully this weekend is actually going to be spent DRIVING the car! I've been waiting for this trip for a while (only owned my 197 ~1 month).

Friday will be spent travelling from Solihull - Cannock and back again, followed by a 3 day trip to Wales/Snowdonia with a nice little detour of the EVO Triangle on the trip back home. Cannot wait!

Fingers crossed for at least SOME bits of quiet road!

Deaks! No! Leave them orange!

Full detail, testing out the new snow foam.
Remove exterior handles and replace for professionally painted black ones
Finally install the recirc valve that's been sitting on my desk for 2 months.
Change sidelight bulbs
I also have a auto dim rear view mirror that needs installing.

I'm hoping to go to the Malton Big Breakfast on Sunday morning. Failing that, just get out for a drive.

Thankfully this weekend is actually going to be spent DRIVING the car! I've been waiting for this trip for a while (only owned my 197 ~1 month).

Friday will be spent travelling from Solihull - Cannock and back again, followed by a 3 day trip to Wales/Snowdonia with a nice little detour of the EVO Triangle on the trip back home. Cannot wait!

Fingers crossed for at least SOME bits of quiet road!

Mountain biking by any chance?

@Jamz72 Yeah, hiring bikes for the day. Relatively new "hobby" in that I did it a few weeks ago with a couple of mates and really enjoyed it. Taking the Mrs. this time so fingers crossed she'll get on ok! We did "Follow the Dog" last time, got round in good time, but unfortunately didn't have enough time to do "The Monkey Trail", so did Follow the Dog twice.

The Wales trip is just a weekend away though, and a friends Birthday on the Sunday so no biking there, just lots of food and drink.

@Jamz72 Yeah, hiring bikes for the day. Relatively new "hobby" in that I did it a few weeks ago with a couple of mates and really enjoyed it. Taking the Mrs. this time so fingers crossed she'll get on ok! We did "Follow the Dog" last time, got round in good time, but unfortunately didn't have enough time to do "The Monkey Trail", so did Follow the Dog twice.

The Wales trip is just a weekend away though, and a friends Birthday on the Sunday so no biking there, just lots of food and drink.
[MENTION=52455]CallorFold[/MENTION] Yeah I've been to Cannock a few times as it's only an hour from me, I really like it there. I have still yet to complete Follow the Dog and the Monkey Trail in one go yet, always end up shattered and dying so take a short cut / miss bits out :smile:

Sounds like a good weekend though! Where abouts in Snowdonia are you going? Go via the B4391 if you can, you won't regret it :thumbup:

IMG_4397-2.jpg

[MENTION=2904]Jamz72[/MENTION] - that road looks fantastic! We're actually staying pretty close by the B4391 - about 20 minutes North West-ish. Looking at the map we can head to the B4391, and then North along the B4407 to meet the A5 just before the Evo Triangle (heading back East-ish) - let the adventure begin!