What air freshener are you rolling with

http://californiascents.com/product/automotive/california-car-scents

We have one of these in the rear cup holders. Out of sight and smells great. There are a lot of these that I really like and I generally hate air freshners. Not that I prefer the smell of my own farts or owt, but I usually don't like synthetic smells.

But in my experience these are great.

Sell them at Halfrauds too so they're easy to come by.

Just saw this - everyone loves there own scent! Don't even pretend...

Reactions: Dystant
If I could be certain no one else would be using it, I'd be all over that like a sodding flannel mate.

:smiley:

Lmao!

Well let's hope he one day leaves his sardine tin unattended and you've had plenty of curry, stuffing, cabbage and Brussels sprouts the night before!

Someone eating kippers the other day at work and now do I wish of the scene from the film 'click'

1:25

Reactions: ///M
I use Areon Range, mainly the Ken, which is in a car, new car scent which slips in the cup holder, then I have Frisco smaller version in the boot, as the rear end of the car has a lot outside smells entering as it is a large section opened often and plus the boot interior is not completely sealed off so the scent does linger longer, I get a good 4 -5 weeks out them.
I dont do interior swingers (the mirror head butt type)

Tried two cherry California car scents ones and they were gooooood as I love cherry, but wanted to try something new so ordered some of the new car smell ones.

Found a 6 pack on eBay for £12.
Not too bad works out at £2 each and 6 should last a while :smiley:

Been meaning to pop into Halfords to get one and try one out... trouble with eBay is you can't seem to get a multi pack of them of different flavours - don't want to buy a 6 pack and not like it!

Got a cherry one from local garage. Makes car smell like a sweetshop. Fits in the cup holder great!

Got a cherry one from local garage. Makes car smell like a sweetshop. Fits in the cup holder great!

Yeah they're so practical, if you put it in the cup holder behind the hand brake it's nearly flush and is barely noticeable :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions