What a car!

Yesterday at half 10 was the day I picked up my brand new Clio 200T lux with cup chassis and what can I say? What a fantastic car! I have covered 105 miles in it so far and I'm averaging 36 mpg out of it in mixed driving (running it in still)! It handles incredibly well and it's mind bending how fast it can accelerate in sports mode!

however I can understand that all these attributes don't make it as fun as all the old clio RS models or the fiesta ST! It does suit my needs perfectly though:jump1:

Running it in?

What the feck is that?

Warm it up them beat it like a delinquent child and cool down properly. Job done

My old 200 was beaten daily. Never hurt it a bit. In fact it helped it become a stronger car imo

Running it in?

What the feck is that?

Warm it up them beat it like a delinquent child and cool down properly. Job done

quick question, today I did an 11 mile trip to Bradford on the motorway at average speeds, when I got to my destination after sitting in some traffic I turned off the car, walked away and noticed the engine fan was on for a good 5 mins.....is this normal for this car?

If you were sat in traffic its not uncommon for a fan to come on, to keep the engine cool.

Welcome to the forum!

yeah mine has done this a couple of times even after the car has been turned off and locked

RSs always seem to be better if they're thrashed straight out of the box.

My old 200 was beaten daily. Never hurt it a bit. In fact it helped it become a stronger car imo

From new the previous owner just used my Trophy as a occasional track toy along side an R26.R and V6. Cant fault it at all, runs perfect and a RR reading before the map showed 285bhp standard

Kenny, your sig looks :thumbsup::thumbsup: by the way!

From new the previous owner just used my Trophy as a occasional track toy along side an R26.R and V6. Cant fault it at all, runs perfect and a RR reading before the map showed 285bhp standard

Kenny, your sig looks :thumbsup::thumbsup: by the way!

I'd feel bad beating a new turbo engine!:thumb1:

Found this.

On a test drive two months ago I test drove my Gordini up a long strech of uphill road with no traffic. It impressed me...

Three months on and I've absolutely smashed it daily and has already had it's first 6k mile service with me, headed up the same hill today and it picked up to 80mph half way up the hill where as before I only got to 70mph half way up the hill. Coincidence? I think not.