West Mids Dealers

I'm sure we are not alone, but why are all the dealers in the west Mids so rubbish. After buying (painfully) the 200 from RRG in Wolverhampton and swearing I would never touch another RRG place again, I went to Sutton Park Renault in Stourbridge. I went to book in to have some warranty work done. I was told that they could do the interior stuff but not the paint, this had to go to RRG and I would have to take it there.

Now I always thought that whichever dealer you went to they would sort the work out, but Stourbridge would not, in fact they were quite abrasive in their response when i pointed out it was warranty, the car was less than 2 months old and they were supposed to be a dealership. Needless to say I walked out and now reluctantly am going to have to take it back to RRG.

I do wish Renault would sort out their dealer network.

Speak to Renault uk, out of order, but if they say that I wouldn't want them to work on my car full stop!!
I live in Stourbridge and I won't be using them.

should kick off a stink mate. I wouldnt let them touch me car, but I'd want something.
Speak to RUK, see what they have to say, failing that, ask to get it sorted with a amanger or you'l start raising your voice :smile:

Worked for me when I went to an arnold clark for a service (i bought the car with a service plan). First time, they didnt change the washer in the sump plug, so i had a small leak, which I only discovered after going on the motorway, at motorway speeds...., the undertrap came off.

I wasnt too bothered I sorted it myself, and just thought Id tell them the next time i go there. Told the head service guy what had happened last time, and said that I'd be checking. SAME THING AGAIN! Went back, and made him at 6pm take my car round to the ramps and look. He said I was right, but theyd sort it. They would ring me the next day. They didnt, so basicly went back the day after and kicked off. Ended up with a few genuine goodies as compo including headlight protectors, genuine matts and they offered me a full valet (i refused because i didnt trust them)

So basicly morale of the story is if your not happy, kick off about it. Too many people just take cr@p off them and it gets my back up. Sorry for the rant.

Stourbridge is a small set-up, but they weren't particularly good at sorting out my stereo issue, had to badger them about it, then they couldn't fix it and were going to call me to rebook the car in - that was 5 weeks ago LOL!

Still the service was cheap for a main dealership.

Similar Thread Suggestions