Went to Tesco..

..and came out to this:

IMAG0004.png

IMAG0005.png

now it dont look to bad until...

DSC_0836.png

DSC_0834.png

DSC_0831.png

I didn't see it whilst at Tesco as the sun was shining on it! got home and nearly cried..

I tried calling Tesco and there was no answer. Such a PITA as I parked a good 2 - 3 minutes from the door (furthest away possible)

anyone know if I will be able to get the dent removed with the likes of Dents away?

Last edited:
:'(

That is well bad, I bet it was a "runaway trolley" too

I should think they'd get that out without a problem?

fluckin wakners.tesco would just say park at owners risk
wish you could catch them doing it
kick ****e out of them

dents away will do em both mate. be as good as new again problem is that tesco trip cost u alot more than what it shud have.

still give tesco a try - a mate of mine got his type r resprayed (asda i think it was tho). even if they agree to help towards it a bit.

Aw mate I feel gutted for you! I was absolutely livid when some muppet dinged mine. Hopefully you will be able to get something sorted!

Is that where they left the trolley?

No respect, must have been done on purpose as that's some whack.

Hopefully the dent is an easy fix, in through the wheel lining, least its not on the swage line.

Thanks guys.. that's where the trolley was left there yes I took photos to show someone but dunno who to contact! there's only one dent the one on the boot is the tridon of my girlfriends smart fortwo.. gonna phone the dent people tomorrow see what they can do..

That's not nice mate. I know exactly how you feel after my car was keyed a few months back and had to have a respray down the drivers side. Try Tesco for the CCTV, but they will probably ask you to report it to the Police before they can look at it and tell you. So I would report it to them as soon as you can as criminal damage. They will then contact Tesco and see if they have anything. It'll be taken seriously then.

Unfortunately there was no CCTV of who ever did my car. Had to pay for it to be done myself. Don't want to put a downer on the situation, but it's not very likely that even if there is CCTV on the car park it will have been pointing to your car.

Dents Away and places like that are good, but you will most likely be able to see it even after they've worked their magic. Will the marks come off with some compound type stuff or will it need more than that?

I came back to my old Clio the one day and someone had left a McDonalds cup on the roof and a trolly by the rear, but no damage was done thankfully. Car parks are a Clio's worst nightmare!

Hope you took the trolley back and got the pound to help pay towards the damage!

Sorry to see that mate, hope it isn’t a expensive job :worried:

Mike that's the thing the trolly's in Tesco don't have the £1 shizzle any more so people leave them at there arse!

still a little pissed off but meh nothing I can say will fix it just got to man up and get the dent people out :worried:

gutted for you mate, stuff like this, boils my piss, was that one on your boot in the 4th picture, i dont know if its just me, but wouldnt the trolly hit the lip of the arch before hitting it where that dent is.

nah mate its the reflection of the girlfriends smart car tridon.. I thought that too but the handles on the trolleys stick out and that's what hit it was there was a bit of blue plastic on the car :

I thought there would have been a crease or something but the guy really did a top job! I would give the guys number out but I think there are only two people from NI on here and they are most likely on the other RS forums i'm on :smile: