Welsh noob

Hey guys!! Im Craig! Just recently bought a Clio 197! pick it up on Saturday!

i'm from the South Wales area, town called Pontypool!

Few bits about the car:
Black
Recaro Seats
White wheels, think they are the cup wheels not to sure though, will post some pics when i get some good ones on Saturday! Got a week off next week aswell to properly find my way around the car!!
57 plate on 42k

My past cars have been a 1.0 Citroen Saxo, then went on to a Saxo VTR, and now this! Was a regular on Saxperience if anyone has been a member on there! Loved organizing meets for the South Wales region, so hopefully can get some South Wales meets sorted on here!

My mate has also bought one and is picking his up tomorrow (welshtom1990)

Well pleased with it, and i hope it can give me the same 'fun factor' that i've had with my previous car! Pretty sure it will though!!

Hurry up Saturday!!!

Cheers
Craig

Welcome to the site Craig.

Is this woody's old car.
Black,White wheels.?

Can't remember tbh.

Are the wheels the 12 straight spoke wheels that most 197's come with as standard but just White instead of the usual silver.?

Welcome to the site Craig.

Is this woody's old car.
Black,White wheels.?

My first thought also. Though woody isn't welsh is he?

:welcome: to the club OP :thumbup:

Had a look for Woodys car but all thread with pics/stats have been deleted?

Last edited:
No but Wales isn't for from Chester/Cheshire where he does live.

Where did you buy the car from.?

Well i'll get some pics up on Saturday and the matter will be sorted haha

Reg plate ends in OUN

Do you all attend the French Car Show? i went up two years ago, and will be going up next year! didnt fancy the 3 hour drive up this year!

Well i'll get some pics up on Saturday and the matter will be sorted haha

Reg plate ends in OUN

Do you all attend the French Car Show? i went up two years ago, and will be going up next year! didnt fancy the 3 hour drive up this year!

Look forward to the photos. A few members went to FCS this year but didn't really rate it.

Look forward to the photos. A few members went to FCS this year but didn't really rate it.

I was the same 2 years ago, it was allright like, wasnt the best!

Most Probably get a Progress thread up and running when i start doing a few bits to

Similar Thread Suggestions