Well you don't see that on the road every day!

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
Take a look at this I was behind on the M6 today. Stuck in a traiffic jam as is usuall for that stretch of the M6! It doesn't help that they are doing road works there either!

Anyway, it's a Fairline Gran Turismo, probably worth £200,000 and is balancing nicely on the back of that low loader! Lol!

DSC05242.jpg

No you dont normally see many of those on the motorway! Very nice but give me a Sunseeker Predator any day lol! :thumbup:

If they were giving them away I wouldn't mind what brand it was as long as I could sell it and buy some more cars! Lol!

That is beautiful..... would be able to tow my jet ski behind that nicely! :smile:

lol thats junction 9 isn't it, I can see IKEA in the distance

Last edited:
That is beautiful..... would be able to tow my jet ski behind that nicely! :smile:

lol thats junction 9 isn't it, I can see IKEA in the distance

You are indeed correct! It's a nightmare there atm, I've decided to avoid it and go down the Hagley road and Birmingham New Road, then battle with Burnt Tree Island now instead. It is quicker! I'm working in Brum now. Driving around all the nice areas, Handsworth, Smethwick, Sparkbrook, Alum Rock, etc!

What jet ski do you have? We used to have a Polaris SLH. It was only cheap, but it was great fun and more than matched PWC's much dearer to buy. We didn't keep it long though, my dad works shifts so it was difficult finding time and it was about 7 years ago before I could drive! Lol! I really want another though. Where do you take it?

oooo! I can just see myself on the back of that in the med with elle goulding in a bikini next to me! :001_wub: :cloud9:
Yeah as if thats gunna happen! :thumb1:

Take a look at this I was behind on the M6 today. Stuck in a traiffic jam as is usuall for that stretch of the M6! It doesn't help that they are doing road works there either!

Anyway, it's a Fairline Gran Turismo, probably worth £200,000 and is balancing nicely on the back of that low loader! Lol!

It's worth more than double that - 47 foot long and utterly awesome.

I love Fairline's range, so nice!

:smile::smile:

What a spot too!

You should put it on Targa Owners Club Spotted Section lol :wink:

I'm working in Brum now. Driving around all the nice areas, Handsworth, Smethwick, Sparkbrook, Alum Rock, etc!

Lovelly areas! haha, lock the doors?

What jet ski do you have? We used to have a Polaris SLH. It was only cheap, but it was great fun and more than matched PWC's much dearer to buy. We didn't keep it long though, my dad works shifts so it was difficult finding time and it was about 7 years ago before I could drive! Lol! I really want another though. Where do you take it?

I like Polaris I think they took over tiger shark, Ive got a Yamaha wave runner, love it! I take it to Barmouth, really easy to drop it in the water there, plus some good areas with calm water for superb 360's

7374135.jpg

oooo! I can just see myself on the back of that in the med with elle goulding in a bikini next to me! :001_wub: :cloud9:
Yeah as if thats gunna happen! :thumb1:

Nah dont doubt yourself fella! My girlfriend is Kate Beckinsale :rofl: oooo errrrrr!