Well it's in

wondered when someone would be mad enough to do this!!!!

photo at first actually looks like a 197...then the penny drops :wiz:

just need to fit a "wind" dash and get rid of that stupid centre speedo setup :swear:

Gotta love that!!!!!

I was hoping someone would stick a suzuki hayabusa engine and box in but gotta take my hat off to that!

I didn't think it would fit!

Is the chassis up to it? Not driven a RS twingo but the GT isn't very stiff.

Will this be at How Fast?

Also, what other changes will be made to the Twingo to make it handle the extra power and weight?

He advised me to avoid having him close behind when approaching a corner at high speed, I believe hes going for the record of how many times he can go straight on at a corner on a How Fast event

Gotta love that!!!!!

I was hoping someone would stick a suzuki hayabusa engine and box in but gotta take my hat off to that!

I didn't think it would fit!

Is the chassis up to it? Not driven a RS twingo but the GT isn't very stiff.

Same set up as the mk2 clio and its got cup chassis, I've had some fun cars before but this thing round corners is awesome so I have no issues with drive ability it should be good, as with the questions to the extra weight have you seen the engine that comes out? It's just as heavy

Wait till I take more pics on Monday, its taking a massive transformation for the better, it's about time I started one of my projects they always get put to the back of the que

Wait till I take more pics on Monday, its taking a massive transformation for the better, it's about time I started one of my projects they always get put to the back of the que

You still wont win the how fast trophy!

Ive already got it! :tongueout:

I cant be held responsible if i forget to bring it.....