Well Done Plato

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
Congratulations to Jason Plato for sealing his 2nd BTCC title. One of the good guys of motorsport, well deserved win. And to add to the title he has matched Andy Rouse's record of 61 wins. Can get the record outright in the last race at 4.55pm .......

Adrian;79871]oops sorry Roy, I should have posted a spoiler alert ;/[/QUOTE]
no probs mate:chair:

Congrats to him but the 3 races were quite boring. Not the most exciting track tbh. Last outing at Donny was the meet of the year.

Nice guy, great driver over all those years, funny how he thought he'd got a problem with 3 laps left and they bought the wheels out to change...when it turned out to be marbling :smile:

And is it bad that I like the Cruze in all its BTCC kit :bounce:...reminds me of the days of the old Mondeo! Or do I need a :slap: ?

I was there today, loved the clio's.

Platflace didn't get 61 though - last race was hilarious, especially when the stig spun off!

Brilliant result for a great driver he's brilliant and comes across as a decent bloke

When we were at Oulton last year he turned up about 20 mins before the race started

Ace result its about time he got another title after being so close year after year, shame onslow cole had a bad weekend would have liked to see him get up there as well :smile: next year looks interesting :smile: