Welcome to the new look Forum!

Rogue

Platinum Member
Voila! At last!

We hope you like the new look forum. At the moment, this is the only colour scheme available but we should have a few more for selection over the coming weeks. Including a dark skin for those who don't like the light whiteness.

Two new features to talk about. Firstly, you may have noticed "Thanks" and "Like". This one seemed to be requested highly, so that has been installed for you. There was a "Dislike" option, but I'm keeping that one off the books lol And secondly, the new homepage.

The plan is to keep it updated as often as we feel need. Again, it may change slightly, but overall, we feel it's a nice addition to the forum. If the site traders would like me to use it to advertise their offers etc, contact myself or Mentalpen and we'll happily work something out for you.

For those that didn't know, and like the use of social media, we do actually have a Twitter and Facebook account. Those can be accessed via the links at the top left hand corner.

Feedback/bugs more than welcome. - Sorry it took so long, the plan was to sort this out Friday, but had problems with one of the mods we installed. Hopefully this is now all sorted.
Also, massive thanks to Lee aka @JB40k for doing the site banners. They look great!

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Looks awesome, looking forward to the darker theme :thumbsup:.

On the civic forum I used to use there was a box under your avatar which had how many 'Thanks' you had received, any chance of that? Just a suggestion.

Pointless to have it for likes as I'm sure that will be used loads if you see what I mean. [MENTION=3203]Rogue[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Looks awesome, looking forward to the darker theme :thumbsup:.

On the civic forum I used to use there was a box under your avatar which had how many 'Thanks' you had received, any chance of that? Just a suggestion.

Pointless to have it for likes as I'm sure that will be used loads if you see what I mean. @Rogue

Yeah, it took it off. I didn't see the point of it in the profile field. But you can view the stats here: http://www.clio197.net/forum/thanks.php?do=statistics (Via the Community drop down menu box)

Welcome to Clio197/200/200T.net

This is a dedicated forum to the MK3 & MK4 RenaultSport Clio. Thanks to the massive support of our members, we are a large, growing, knowledgeable community of like minded enthusiasts who enjoy sharing ownership experiences. As a club we attend the UK's major car shows having a club stand, as
well as coming together for local and events
, track days and other meets. So whether you have an RS Clio197, 200 or the new EDC, you will be made welcome to the site. However you don’t have to own a clio or
even a Renault come to that
to enjoy the club, with all Renault models and other car makes being welcome.

Memberships unlock trader discounts and discount parts, as well as our For Sale section offering bargains offered by our fellow members selling their goods. There's also the technical "How To" section which offers invaluable advice on how to maintain your pride and joy.

If you need any help, please contact one of our Mod Team, but otherwise, enjoy your stay!

- Clio197.net Staff

I like it but there is a problem with the photo uploader. Can only use the basic one and my pics are loading as thumbnails

I like it but there is a problem with the photo uploader. Can only use the basic one and my pics are loading as thumbnails

I had that problem before mate, not sure wether it's the browser I use or what.

Your best off uploading them to photobucket or flickr then linking them to here

All attached pictures only display as thumb nails. You click on them and they go full size, the forum is set that way. If you want to insert a full size image, link it from pb or flickr like Stephen says.

The flash uploader not working is a VB issue not our issue. Basic uploader or attachments manager will have to be used until VB release a fix for it.

Last edited:
Huge well done to [MENTION=3203]Rogue[/MENTION] for his efforts over last couple of days as I've been mainly at work.

I would like to apologise for any down time over the weekend. We have written custom code into the site for example the banner across the top of the page that not only changes but will always be full size regardless of device/browser (or should be!) getting everything to work as it should and in conjunction with each other has at times been very challenging to say the least.

This is the first step in slow but continual updates as and when things move forward as they inevitably do.

Finally a big thank you to all our paid members who continue to help fund the site through paid subscription enabling to pay for some of the changes. This is very much your site and we hope you feel we used those subscription fee's wisely.

And a final thanks to [MENTION=2]jase[/MENTION] for giving us a no questions asked freedom to spend the subscriptions as we felt was necessary.

As already said many times, it's looking good.

The dark theme is my favourite though. Tis awesome.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nik Vcheck.uk 0
Nik K-Tec Racing 0
Kirsty APMotorsport 13
Kirsty Site Traders 8
D Site Announcements 18