Welcome Pack

Got home this afternoon to find a box on my doormat which turned out to be a Welcome Pack from Renault with the lulzy words "My Shiny New Renault - HANDS OFF!" on the front :smiley:

Nothing over exciting, just a welcome letter, breakdown service info, some vouchers for monies off at places, a book about Renaults history in general and some of their motorsport history, and a cleaning cloth that says "My super, absorbent, reliable, cleaning cloth" on it in a fabric form of Liquid Yellow(ish) :smiley:

Again nothing overlly exciting i suppose, but made me feel warm and fuzzy that Renault are compelled to send you bits and pieces like that, never had anything similar from buying new cars elsewhere :smile:

:thumbup1:

The welcome pack is a nice touch; I used The AA coupon to buy a kit bag for the car so that worked out quite nice.

Nice touch from Renault.Saab used to send a box with various books ,Mazda did as well.
Renault finance used to send out a pack with a blue renault Key card wallet which I still use for my 197 key.