Weird News Story of the Day

Gordini

Paid Member
When I'm not on here I probably spend far too long on the web and sometimes I come across a disturbing or weird news article. I thought I would create a thread to share these.

This morning I read about a 61 year old French politician (Euro MEP) who started to beat off in his local DIY shop. Apparently he needs to masturbate when he is under stress! WTF!? The good news is he was apparently given a bit of a kicking by a customer but, as could only happen in France, he seems to have been let off with no further action taken!
Screenshot_20161111-082400_zps8fi5mbtg.png

Reactions: Sean197
Good on him for being able to get an erection at 61:laughing:
I'll need to try that one at work; "yeah I'm feeling really under pressure at the moment so if you don't mind I'm just gonna knock one out"

Reactions: Pav and Gordini
Was a salesman wacking off in the loo of a garage I used to work in. took years for people to stop taking piss. a friend of mine used to go into woods, completely strip off and play with herself. she got dressed again and walked off.lol

Its ok, just warn us before we see her and we will close our eyes!

Must be cold in the woods at this time of year

Hope they don't get up to any of that funny business on the production line when they're building our cars! Might explain the patchy build quality :smile:

When you say 'patchy': are you referring to the stains on your old seats you didn't mention...

Reactions: Gordini
In a different story I just read, probably more incredible than strange, if you'd put a £1 accumulator bet on Leicester winning the PL last season, Brexit and a Trump victory, you would have won £4,530,906!!!
Screenshot_20161111-210031_zpsbqtqwvfx.png

Reactions: Big Ben