We need your pics!

Paul, if you ever visit Romania you must pay a "visit" to that road. It's officialy open from June to October because of the snow. I went there last October and the weather was fine.
Romania has a poor road infrastructure but there are few stretches of mountain roads that take your breath away. Also I'm ashamed to admit but we have no race track... :mellow:
Here's another photo from 2009 when the Renault F1 Team came to Bucharest and organized a roadshow with the F1 cars and the Megane Trophy. I participated in a parade in which we made the Romanian flag in car colors (blue-yellow-red). :thumbup:

That is simply stunning! Those photos are brilliant - I have only ever seen 2 Liquid Yellow R27's at the same time (and one of them was mine). Great work with the flag - I bet that looked very cool! We would be able to do the St Georges cross with the amount of white 197's and 200's sold lol!

The Transfagarasan highway looks like the best race track in the world though so don't feel too bad for not having an 'official' one :wink: