VXR Recaro

The only reason it wears is due to lack of padding.

disagree mate,you can put all the padding in you like and they will still wear,they wear simply because of the nature of the seat shape,you catch your clothes/legs/back on the bolsters everytime you get in and out so even the toughest materials in the world would wear

after having mine replaced before i bought it i now put my hand on the sill when getting in and out and have had no issues what so ever in nearly 2 years

disagree mate,you can put all the padding in you like and they will still wear,they wear simply because of the nature of the seat shape,you catch your clothes/legs/back on the bolsters everytime you get in and out so even the toughest materials in the world would wear

after having mine replaced before i bought it i now put my hand on the sill when getting in and out and have had no issues what so ever in nearly 2 years

They wear because the fabric rubs against the metal.

Edge's don't wear. And I bet R-Sport's doesn't either.

but the metal in the bolster is smooth so i don't think it would wear the cloth,i think its the rough surface of your clothes that does it,i.e. jeans,hence the reason they wear from the outside in

Similar Thread Suggestions