vectra vxr

I'd take that (if I didnt do 400 miles a week). It's not the sorta car you rag on the b-roads. More of a motorway monster.

These things scare me after the Clarkson test drive where it just understeered straight on ALL of the time!!

Poor output for a 2.8 with turbo, but surprisingly fast 0-62. You should be getting 300bhp out of that though. But then you will seriously need to major work on the suspension and invest in a LSD.

The Top Gear review was a bot of a joke really, take any powerful FWD car, give it maximum lock and maximum throttle and what's it going to do?

Evo tested one of these in a group text including the current Evo and Imprezza. IIRC theysaid it held a very good account of itself, and certainly wasn't anything like the image TG projected.

Always thought these would become a bit of a performance bargain...even more so as most believe what JC spouts is gospel LOL.

I was going to say that mark! He had full lock with full throttle lol. He was the same with the Astra vxr. If he wanted he could make the 197 look pants

clarkson took the TC fuze out, when doing this they also dissabled the IDS (electronic suspension). im not saying it handles great, just better than was made out on top gear

Similar Thread Suggestions