Value

jase

Founder
Platinum Member
Out of curiosity I went to see about trading my car in today, was only offered £6200. Was hoping for at least £7000.
That price was if the car is back to standard.

mines almost standard on a 07 plate 40000 miles
they offerd me 6995 joke.rather keep it than give it away:@

I've been offered between 8K & 9K, the former against a VW and the latter a Vauxhall Astra. 57 reg R27 21,000 miles.

I got offered £8k against a 3 year old Saab 9-3 Aero convertible, last Friday, for my mint condition under 20,000 mile R27. As you can guess I told him no thanks.

Pity as I really wanted the Saab. I think selling private is the way to go.

197's are really hard to sell on now, coz the 200 gets so much good press. My local dealer has had 4 or 5 on the forecourt for months now.

Even before the 200 came out I tried & failed to sell mine privately and am now coming to terms with only getting around £8K for it as a trade-in, rather than go through that hassle again.

197 prices seem to have dropped off pretty quickly in the last few months! i am planning to keep mine for few years so hopefully get moneys worth out if it!

It's not a good period to sell the 197 right now so i suggest this:

R888 ,turinis , KW3s ,4-point harnesses and hit the track.... you will never think about selling it again..:thumbup:

private sale all the way mate dealers "stealers" will always try it on. did u get them to value ures before u told them what u was interested in so they cudnt swiz u?

im with you there dedespo but id add a few other mods too lol VVVVV

Similar Thread Suggestions