Value of my used Raider wheel and/or tyres

My raider wheels are suffering from a bit of lacquer peeling, nothing major but it makes them look at little tatty as the unlacquered areas seem to attract dust and they constantly look dirty.

So i'm looking getting them refurbed and powdercoated anthracite. For this on a same day drive in/out basis i've been quoted £325. Other places will do it for £250, but not same day and i'm sure not to the same standard of the place that quoted me £325.

This has got me thinking that maybe a used set of wheel/tyres would be a better option and potentially won't cost me too much. For example, a set of OZ ultraleggeras with top quality tyres with decent (5mm) tread are going used for around £800.

If I could get a decent price for my current wheels/tyres, minus the cost of the refurb i'd no longer need then I won't be too out of pocket getting new wheels.

What do people think my wheels are worth? Not a great deal i'd imagine, maybe £150-£200 without tyres? Theres a set in the classifieds for £250 but they're in better condition than mine and nobodys buying them either: http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?39662-Set-of-4-197-Polished-Diamond-Cut-Raider-Wheels

The tyres is what I think carry more value. I have Continental sport contact 5's, 2 with 5mm tread and 2 with only 1000 miles on them with 7mm tread. These tyres are around £450 a set to buy, so surely won't be hard to sell on to another clio owner needing new rubber.

Question is what could I get for my wheel/tyres (either together or seperate) if I sold them?

Similar Thread Suggestions