Value ~ Leather Recaros

Guys,

As per title what do you estimate the value of my full leather recaros?

Thanks,

Last edited:
Condition/subframes/re-trim or from factory?

Retrim - picture below, immaculate condition - not a mark on them.

76017_10150128820108662_4343278_n.jpg

They are mint seen them in the flesh! As for value come up with a figure in your head and stick them in the for sale thread that's what I would do.

They look very like the (rare) factory option full leather Recaros. As a straight sale I'd say the top end of [MENTION=3203]Rogue[/MENTION] estimate.

They are mint seen them in the flesh! As for value come up with a figure in your head and stick them in the for sale thread that's what I would do.

Thanks mate :thumbsup: , currently gauging the best way to potentially sell the car, whether to split seats or sell with car as a whole.

there kind of factory retrim tbh

My 197 is an 06 plate, I therefore purchased these directly from Renault in Oxford and travelled down to have them fitted.

They look very like the (rare) factory option full leather Recaros. As a straight sale I'd say the top end of @Rogue estimate.

Thanks Paddy!

The interior includes:
Both front Recaro seats with full subframes
Both interior door cards with matching leather and stitching.
Rear seats retrimmed in leather to match the front seats
Rear speaker panels retrimmed to match as per front.

Of if it's a full leather interior I think you'll be asking for 2k.

Just whether anyone would pay it.

Id value you them at a max of £100. And ill do the noble thing and take them off your hands, I doubt you'd sell them for that.

:smiley: :tongueout:

Seriously though, at least £1200.

Just looked at the RS brochure for the 200 and they were a dealer fit option, not factory. Cost £1,000 on top of the Recaro option.

I would say about £ 2000. £1200 for mint recaros plus £600 for the leather plus the other bits as someone said just a matter of waiting for someone willing to spend that.

Similar Thread Suggestions