Va va voom?

Paul

Platinum Member
New Clio advert, not sure what to make of it TBH :confused1:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBTtQwipT4k[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Stinks of "arty farty" IMO. Seriously do they think an advert like this will reach their potential target audience? I highly doubt it.

They're French!!!

Yeah but thats not the reason why Punter#1 will part with 15k of his money because he wants to buy something "French". Its because he wants a sporty, performance hatch.

That is what the adverts should focus on IMO.

Yeah but thats not the reason why Punter#1 will part with 15k of his money because he wants to buy something "French". Its because he wants a sporty, performance hatch.

That is what the adverts should focus on IMO.

Agreed. I was refering to the people that made the advert being French (most probably).

Terrible advert imo, the car is hot enough to be eye pleaseing, should have jsut had the usual Thierry henry saying, what is va va voom, like the old skool adverts with some fancy top gear style filming.

Thought it was terrible.

And I work at a major Market research company (not in a research capacity)!

Generally though it doesn't reinforce a message, do new news, or show any memorable qualities that would help a brand bond with a consumer. A prime automotive example is BMW's 15 year running "Ultimate Driving Machine" message.

As much as I hate to say it, the Chesney set were better (Chesney, Zombie and School)

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nimbus197 Clio General Chat 21
M Clio General Chat 3
alan Motorsport 5