Uprated cams where is the best place to go , and is it worth it

Im thinking up putting uprated cams in my clio 200 is it worth it where is the best place to go and cheapest place i rang ktec and they are very expensive for my liking im located in south wales .

If any one has had uprated cams can u give me ur input as is it worth it and how much diffrent is the car with these in them

many thanks adam

I had schricks fitted. Car made 12bhp more power but the power pushed further up the rev range. If you buy some, remember the car will need mapping too so that could mean another £300 on top. Do your belts too whilst your having the cams done but again this is another expense on top. It's an expensive mod for the outcome but the lumpy idle sounds great though....

I know what your saying Mr F but you must miss at times the NA engine. I do...250 bhp NA would have been prefect......shame you could double the cost of FI to get there....

I do know what your saying there..for 250bhp N/A you are looking at serious money, that like a R3 Maxi spec engine. Seen a few of those engines for sale but they are all like £7-8k, even more to build it yourself.