Upgrades Baby!

Nice work. Love those brakes. Wish I had a little more spare money to spend on a set for mine.

Scott:

Not at Hyundai anymore, I work for [cough] Lotus

oh nice, can't argue with that! The one next to your old Ford Dealership?

I'm stuck with a Hyundai i30 till my settlement comes through. Some women hit me head on at 70 and destroyed our cars. I facebook'd you asking about the 200's! reply lol

Great set of goodies and excellent power results. My car on catcams produced 202bhp at the same dyno lol! You must be a happy boy!

Yeah I am over the moon. I nearly **** the bed when he said it was 195 as standard. Hmmmm I wonder what cams will do to my setup with the induction kit

Even when Andy tested it for the final time he said that it 'goes like stink'

:smile:

Nah. I didn't see it there.

I'm kinda glad I didn't otherwise i would be removing a kidney and putting it on the black market

great read mate,bet you can't wait to put these mods to the test at cadwell,awesome car

should get a true reflection of how there new induction kit performs now as well when you have that fitted

Fantastic package through and through and very good results on the dyno.

Big brake upgrade is on my list but will have to wait a little while after recent events..

Looking forward to seeing the results of the Ktec induction kit, thinking about getting the Meg version myself.

Kenny glad you have found a car you like,as i know you get bored quick, :lol: so this must be some car.
be good to meet up sometime mate.

nice set up, tho just for dics i think they are abit much for what they are. I mean after all the clio cup race cars still use solid dics. I would love a set of v3's

and very strong engine :smile:

Glad I didn't get the bill after that lot!

Bet its a transformed car with those mods though, nice work!

nice set up, tho just for dics i think they are abit much for what they are. I mean after all the clio cup race cars still use solid dics. I would love a set of v3's

and very strong engine :smile:

I agree on the excessive price however the clio race cars use them because they have to the use 3 sets a weekend :wink:

They would use these if the could

Or a proper floating bells and bobbin style set up if sky's the limit :cloud9:

I have had a few days with the brakes now to bed them in and they are worth every penny

Unless you have witnessed the power of these things its easy to hsay that they are overkill

1 of (if not the) best mods I have done to my car

I have had a few days with the brakes now to bed them in and they are worth every penny

Unless you have witnessed the power of these things its easy to hsay that they are overkill

1 of (if not the) best mods I have done to my car

Couldn't agree more though I find that fitting CL5+ pads on the rear just edges having DS2500s all way round.