Upgrades Baby!

I think next for me will be a set of compomotives, half cage and then some new seats

I have a little project that I want to undertake too. Watch this space

Aren't they made out of magnesium? Good for track but wouldn't last a week on UK roads!

And as has already been said they are twice the price of the TD's.

stand corrected then lol :smile: but still expensive

You pay for what you get though in the end like most things, you could pay the same per wheel I paid for the whole set if you got forged wheels but it's well into the point of diminishing gains.
There's no doubt the OZ stuff is of a good quality, TD will be too in all honesty I just didn't like all the writing they had on the wheel.

Yeh you do, pay money take choice :smile:

, quality of the OZ's is superb but for me i wouldn't want be running round on track after paying that much for alloys

Aren't they made out of magnesium? Good for track but wouldn't last a week on UK roads!

And as has already been said they are twice the price of the TD's.

Nope, they are Aluminium! (When talking HLT)

They are just processed in a special Pressure procedure to achieve a higher strenght at less weight...

(I have them :wink: )

Thanks for the replies

I was told that they were expecting the induction kits in on 28th. Im hopefully back down on weds to get mine fitted

The KW is no where as harsh as the Cup/Eibach setup even on standard settings. The damping is far superior with the KW

I know you no longer have the car....but.....what did ktec set your v3s to? Fitted mine yesterday that richy had and they seem very hard and don't know the standard settings

Last edited:
Go for 7 clicks on top and 4 on bottom on the front, and 5 clicks on top and 4 ok the bottom on the rear. Set to full hard then do the clicks mate.

10 on top would make it very saggy? To soft.

I've got plenty of settings I use if u get stuck mate :smile: I've fiddled with them a lot lol!!

Cheers mike. Drove it again this morning. The rear feels like it has no movement what so ever! Makes for a bumpy ride.

Will try and get her adjusted tonight for another test.