Update from a newbie

Hi just thought id let you all know that after registering as a newbie last night... i made a phone call today and reserved a 200! :cloud9:

Thought it would be ages to get the right spec price, how wrong i was lol

Look forward to chatting to you all and maybe some meets/events:thumbup:

Welcome Ace, great news! What spec did you get? Any idea on time frame?

Picking up next sunday, can not wait. Got Lyellow ffat with cup chassis(ouch lol) and leather recaros. Few little things need changing but thats the fun of it. Fancy getting cup spoiler updated badges etc. Its 59 reg so just missed out on the new badges. Oh and take clio badge off, that will keep me busy for a bit.

Are you looking to get or already have a clio?

That's not too bad if you're getting it next Sunday. Love liquid yellow, I'd definitely get a cup spoiler on it makes it look x10 better I think. I've got a 197 Cup in white with a Spoiler bud. Love her :smile:

Ooh! Awesome spec. Picked the essentials ie. cup chassis and Recaro seats. What wheels has it got?

Cup spoiler will go down a treat. You gonna get it done LY or black?

Sounds lush mate. Go on ask karl renault parts thread for the cup spoiler, thats where i got mine and looks 100% better for it!!

What's better than Recaro's?

Leather Recaros!

+1 on the cup spoiler. Get some pics up when you get it dude.

That's not too bad if you're getting it next Sunday. Love liquid yellow, I'd definitely get a cup spoiler on it makes it look x10 better I think. I've got a 197 Cup in white with a Spoiler bud. Love her :smile:

Iknow not to long a wait, will feel like an eternity i bet ha.

Spoiler was on the list when looking and new i could retro fit so wasnt essential.

The cars look so wide in the flesh, couldnt believe when i saw one.

Ooh! Awesome spec. Picked the essentials ie. cup chassis and Recaro seats. What wheels has it got?

Cup spoiler will go down a treat. You gonna get it done LY or black?

Wheels are the standard 17in cup chassis anthracite. Would of perferd black speedlines, will prob spray these black or swap? not too sure at mo. I like yours, what are they? Raiders?

Spoiler wise, did not think to spray black.. that might look really good choices choices lol

What's better than Recaro's?

Leather Recaros!

+1 on the cup spoiler. Get some pics up when you get it dude.

Will do, be good to do a b4 and after on all the little bits ive got planned.

Looks like every1 agrees with the spoiler:thumbup:

gd on u pal, my borther was gonna have a look a this but u reserved it so no go, let us no how u get on with it!!!

miles

I was lucky as it was sold then the guy pulled out! The sales man was saying he had a few peps interested, so he wasnt lying. Your bro will get one, i think they sold quite a lot in ly so there should be some coming on the market soon:smile:

I was lucky as it was sold then the guy pulled out! The sales man was saying he had a few peps interested, so he wasnt lying. Your bro will get one, i think they sold quite a lot in ly so there should be some coming on the market soon:smile:

Its a rare colour to come up, plus the seat were beautiful, still he off to c a white ff cup in white tomz . so all gd, have fun with the car and get the pics up soon as you get her.