**Update Bruv** Wkd sick Limited Edition Corsa D project innit!

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Alwight,

Pikd up this sik Limited Edition Corsa D last week innit, number 128,745 of 25,895,7895,781, so rare I only see about 800 a day innit brap brap.

1.2L, so powaful innit, raced a cleo V6 and left him for dust innit.

Pik:

IMAG2041_zpsil4kwrqi.gif

Got plans for it to make it more sik, gonna sick a ten million amp sub in da boot for my tunes, den saw this wkd spoiler in the homeware section of Debenhams, said "ironing board" on it, but looked sik so gonna bolt dat on the car.

Zorst, innit mate brap brap, seen dis wkd ripspeed one in Halfords with a 85 inch backbox.

Ma cars gonna be SIK and will beat all of your SLOW cars, cos it is FIERCE mate wkd brap brap.

Gota go, i'm 17 innit, and my three kids and grandchild need seeing to cos i am da man!!

DISCLAIMER because someone is gonna think this is serious: The above is a joke, making light of the fact poor Stripes is off road at the moment with fubarrd Clutch Release Bearing, and I have this sik hire car innit!

Last edited:
Oh yeh nearly forgot gonna lower it 500mm so it looks sik as it will be so low you aint gonna get a fag paper under it and i wont be able to drive it but dat no matter as it will look SIK!

How about painting the wheels and roof black cos there aint no other corsas with dat on them? will make it even more rare brap brap!

bang bang my n words that is a sick car bro swag you need to get a sun strip that goes half way down the windscreen to block the bright thing in the sky and get a recline your seat to the back seat soo them gangsters can see you riding low lol

bang bang my n words that is a sick car bro swag you need to get a sun strip that goes half way down the windscreen to block the bright thing in the sky and get a recline your seat to the back seat soo them gangsters can see you riding low lol

That made me laugh :smiley:

M8, did a lap of da Ring in 29 minits, so sik, now I realise it is da Nurburgring edition too innit!

Is u guna put chrome lites on it? Wt abwt fli eyes 2 init that wud look sikkk

strt a spotted fred, will Neva get ne postz as these r supa rare!!!

Similar Thread Suggestions