Unfooking believable

M

Mentalpen

So I'm ironing (yeah, yeah) when a bloke leans against the garden fence, rests his folder on it and sparks a fag up.

Oh yeah I thinks odd thing just to stand there fagging it, what's he flogging.

So next thing he throws it down the drain and wanders down the drive and knocks in the door.

What's he flogging??? Bugger all, he was a McMillan rep asking me to donate!

Didn't think there was anything wrong with him fagging it.

He got bugger all apart from a small lecture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol we had one of them and he asked if he should take his shoes off before he came in to discuse us donating.What a lanker

I answer the door to anyone trying to sell something or convert me to their religion in my boxers.

Job done.

my mum used to get a lot of cold calls

i just told her to say 'hang on one minute il be right back' and just put the phone down. you will be suprised how long they hang on for

Think she had someone holding for over and hour before

lol

i just told her to say 'hang on one minute il be right back' and just put the phone down. you will be suprised how long they hang on for

lol

You do know that some call centres cannot actually hang up from their end don't you and would have to contact technical staff to have the line cut!?! That's absolute genius, I'll be trying that one myself hahaha!!! :smiley:

yup. thats why i told her to do it

some of the people callingt her house sounded like this guy

fonejacker_george.jpg

So I'm ironing (yeah, yeah) when a bloke leans against the garden fence, rests his folder on it and sparks a fag up.

Oh yeah I thinks odd thing just to stand there fagging it, what's he flogging.

So next thing he throws it down the drain and wanders down the drive and knocks in the door.

What's he flogging??? Bugger all, he was a McMillan rep asking me to donate!

Didn't think there was anything wrong with him fagging it.

He got bugger all apart from a small lecture.

What a nob practice what you preach I would have done my nut at him :smile:

lol

My dad does this, he hates it, they allways seem to ring at teatime so he'll say 'hang on a minute, let me turn the kettle off' and then put the phone next to the tv speaker and just carry on about his day.