200: Uncertain what to do.....

My garage is spotless :smile: jag won't be garaged at all, just a case of bolting some trailer axles to Exocet and a bolt on A-frame :smile: with it weighing sub 700kg ya can bolt axles to it and tow it in braked. I just don't know what path to follow, right now I wish I'd bought a sub £7k 197 and a Q7 or a new Q5 for daily runner, to sell the 200 at 8 month old is pointless when I love it, tracking it is daft in a way being circa £17k but spending another £30k on another car is daft, plus wanting to move. Think hard work on Exocet to get it on road and hopefully I will be allowed on some track days off here with the Exocet :smile:

What to do next? Stick some pics of your 200 with the white Speedlines up. I've still not seen your 200 with them on.

The white will be on this weekend :smile: done the centres yellow but they need attention to be perfect.

Building the Exocet is puzzling me enough, working out how to wire a meg engine into the Mazda set up will be impossible for me, maybe in the future

Decision made Clio staying jag comes tomorrow :smile: oh and in 5 hours N0ddie the white speedies will be on :smile:

Decision made tonight..... Exocet project abandoned and the search is on for a 172/182 for trackdays, budget is £3000 so if anyone finds owt interesting then give me a shout :smile:

Its getting scary thou... 197 & 182 changing place pricewise.... some 182's are advertised at higher prices than genuine looking 197's which is scary :s

Please lets hope the chav's stay away and keep these cars from a fate worse than scrapyard lol

Its getting scary thou... 197 & 182 changing place pricewise.... some 182's are advertised at higher prices than genuine looking 197's which is scary :s

Please lets hope the chav's stay away and keep these cars from a fate worse than scrapyard lol

You wouldn't be referring to a certain Clio based website there would you Andy... :smiley:

If I was close to this guy I'd go for one of those test drives that don't cost nothing and wind him up ha!

Problem i have is i have found a 172 but think its too nice to strip and track..... Doing B + E test so can tow, trailer hire is £70 per weekend andvtow bar is £220, but jag will only pull 1500kg, trailer weighs 220kg car 1024kg, am worried car won't like towing, should I swap for a bigger car like a discovery to be safe, but I love the V6 being quick enough without trailer :s