Ultra Red Clio 197

Onthemotorway

Paid Member
Hi all,

Just saying Hello... I've owned my Clio 197 since November but now the weather's improving I've been able to spend some more time both using it and cleaning it! I previously owned a Mercedes 190E 2.5 16, which I sold in August of last year:

IMG_3512.jpg

Great car and a fantastic presence, it was my second 190E and was surprisingly quick given it's age!

Moving on to the Clio, it's an early car but it's only done 29k so its in pretty good condition. The new owner specified the following options:

• Cabasse Stereo
  • Automatic Lights
  • Climate Control
  • Cornering Lights
  • Tinted Rear Windows

All in all, very pleased with it, quite a change from the Merc, still can't get over how good the handling is!

Anyway on to some pictures following a clean/polish/wax this weekend:

IMG_3606.jpg

IMG_3609.jpg

IMG_3607.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg

I'm hoping to make the Renault Sport National Meet next weekend if the weather is nice!

Thanks for Looking!

Tim

Absolutely identical to mine, with spec, year, the lot lol. So of course I'm going to say... lovely car mate :thumbup: lol

Nice looking car that. Love UR still. That would have been my ideal spec, but had to settle for no 6 cd or climate and had bluetooth instead as it was a year old when I bought mine. Welcome to the site.

Cheers for the Welcome and kind comments...:thumbup1:

I've got it booked in for an AC health check this Thursday as I don't think it's working as well as it should be.

Then the next plan is possibly to get the wheels refurbished, although I'm still undecided on what finish to go for, maybe Gunmetal.:confused1:

Tim