ultra racing rear strut

Need a little help I'm fitting the rear upper strut and want to know does the bigger of the two screws goes on the left or the right hand side.
Many thanks john

All sorted and for the future for people the 14mm goes left and the 13mm goes right as you look into the boot or the easy option pay someone to do it and let them have the fun with it.
John

I used the floor bolts that were already there. Am i right that ultra racing don't included fitting instructions for any of there products

Write your impressions after the install.

I had the rear strut & ARB installed together and for the first 2000km had the run-in period with the new engine so now, I can't feel the difference between before and after because I couldn't test them out properly. :wink:

IMAG0669.jpg

IMAG0689.jpg

IMAG0687.jpg

Look at trader 519automotive on here. Got mine off eBay from him as it was a best offer auction. Fitted mine this morning but didn't get chance to take her for a spin before work

I fitted the top two struts my self but couldn't fit the bottom two cos i only got the jack that came with the car so got a local garage to fit them and also got them to go the tracking on the the car. I will write up a reveiw in the next couple of days but first impressions it feels alot more planted.
John