Uh oh!!

I test drove a corsa vxr today at a vauxhall dealership and befoe i knew it i'd put down a £200 deposit and pic it up in just under 2weeks.

Love the turbo power and the thought of being able to get more power so easily.

You may hate me now, and my username is a tad out but hey!!

Don't blame you mate the power is much lower down the revband and more easily accessible tuning capabilities are endless with countless companies :smile: colour? Spec? Leather recaros?

I quite like the idea of the nurburgring edition, renault could do with creating something similar.

I would go for a test drive in one of those for sure, though I'm not sure I could live with the vauxhall image.......

Don't blame you mate the power is much lower down the revband and more easily accessible tuning capabilities are endless with countless companies :smile: colour? Spec? Leather recaros?

Its in black with 17's with standard part leather interior. Love the seats.

First few mods will probably be lowering 20mm allround and then a stage 1. Probably wont take it past a stage 1 as i dont want to impact too much on the reliability. I reckon stage one at around about 220bhp and 260torques should be plenty!

I quite like the idea of the nurburgring edition, renault could do with creating something similar.

I would go for a test drive in one of those for sure, though I'm not sure I could live with the vauxhall image.......

I know what you mean about the vauxhall image :-/ .. After driving it though it just felt soo much easier to drive for the miles im going to be doing back and forward to base..

yeah a clio with a turbo lol

Love the Corsa VXRs (Used to have one). Very tunable and could easily be made better than the 197/200.

vauxhalls are more desirable as they are more affordable and they seem to get a better options list + when you spec sat nav they dont bladder a hole in the top of the dash and stick the cheapest looking thing you can possibly find in it.

5 years or 100k on all models mate yes

wish i could have afforded a new vxr for the warranty :/

neather the less as i'm not buying new its just out of warranty. He's throwing in and extended warranty package, new MOT, new tax and a halfx tank :smile: am well happy with my purchase, cant wait!! Hopefully the 2 weeks will go quickly!

I find them to be abit more expensive than 197s?
I was looking at them before my 197 and they seemed over priced!

You get more 197 (size wise) I too looked at arctic blue vxrs they just seemed small. I lost count of how many vxrs made mine look slow even with mods on and I bet they didn't spend as much as me

You get more 197 (size wise) I too looked at arctic blue vxrs they just seemed small. I lost count of how many vxrs made mine look slow even with mods on and I bet they didn't spend as much as me

Yup, a stage 1 at regal is only £500 i believe so good value for the money. We'll see whats its like when i show it some corners though!

Dont go mad as they get cooling problems and burn out number 4 piston

Also, check the ac works as the pipes crack on them all - yes, them all!