Tyres for Milton keynes!!!

Hi guys,

Need to replace the front boots. Need some advice on a tyre for only road use but around the round about heaven of Milton Keynes. Any advice of which tyre to go for ?

Have done a search and it seems everyone is raving about the Hankook V12.
I know people use costco quiet a bit as well in MK.

Conti 5 will wear fast and so will hankooks. If your really after tyre wear rates, Dunlop or mitchelin.

What I will say, tyres should be viewed like petrol, don't worry about consumption, they keep u stuck to the road and provide you with a quality driving experience! the only way u will get decent miles out of them is to drive very carefully or or you buy super cheap hard tyres that provide no grip and never wear out!

Just looking for a tyre to last a decent amount of time, just due to the nature of milton keynes and round about after round about, didnt know if i needed to look at different tyres away from the Norm.

V12's seem to be on everyones hot list. Could grab some Mitchelins from Costco.

SportContact 3 215/45 R17 87w's (with flange rib) will definitely be available again in the UK - But best to wait a couple of weeks before trying to purchase

Continental part number 0350 7460000

Please tell me you didn't get hankooks v12 iv got them on mine wear pretty fast live in mk they have no grip what so ever unless it's the hottest day in the UK you will still manage to get sideways. DO NOT DRIVE IN THE WET UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!!!!