Two in Middlesbrough

Red one could of been me I have only just joined, I'm out and about Stockton and Ingleby barwick area nice to know there is a few people around here lol

yeah that will have been me, will get some pictures took and get a post in the new members section so you can tell me what you think lol. :thumbsup:

Sounds like a plan! Great little cars the 197/200 models. Welcome by the way. This is a great site too, good people with very useful knowledge should you have any problems with your vehicle. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Yeah that will have been me i finished work about that time yesterday. The plate does start M88, so next time you see me give us a wave so i know who you are lol. just in the process of sorting a few little touches up and then ill be getting some pics took, im gonna try and get to the next meet or something so i can meet everyone from around here as there seems to be a few people with 197's in this area!

There are a good few people on here now from around the Teesside area. We had a little meet last Sunday and got some good pics, they're in the North East section. Some good friendly chaps on here who always make you feel welcome so get yourself along when you get a chance Mick.

Similar Thread Suggestions