two good days :D

so yesterday went for a spin in my friends tuned evo 9 360, quickest thing iv ever been :jase: , also took my other friends new tuned focus st-3 out for a drive and was mighty impressed with the whole car espcially the torque. Did a little test today with regards to mapping, had a spirted drive on the auto bahn with the st with the standard ecu map (hes bought the mapping software from dreamscience) the result was dead level no difference between the two cars, next tryed with a map of his choice from the software and what a difference left me for dead, so he put it up against my friends mk2 rs and when the both hit fourth gear the st pulled away wtf? didnt expexct that its only had a remap and a cold air induction which apparntly has no performance gains

so yesterday went for a spin in my friends tuned evo 9 360, quickest thing iv ever been :jase: , also took my other friends new tuned focus st-3 out for a drive and was mighty impressed with the whole car espcially the torque. Did a little test today with regards to mapping, had a spirted drive on the auto bahn with the st with the standard ecu map (hes bought the mapping software from dreamscience) the result was dead level no difference between the two cars, next tryed with a map of his choice from the software and what a difference left me for dead, so he put it up against my friends mk2 rs and when the both hit fourth gear the st pulled away wtf? didnt expexct that its only had a remap and a cold air induction which apparntly has no performance gains

I had my focus st tuned by mountune and I was shocked at the difference a retune can make :blush:hmy::blush:hmy::blush:hmy::blush:hmy:

It was that good standard clutch had to be uprated for the RS clutch

when i tryed it with a very brutal power delivery and the clutch was slipping but only in the high gears like 4th, strange think thats his next mod the rs clutch why you get rid of the st?