Two FCS pics for you

i hope there will be a few more m8ty as i forgot my bloody memory card ...lol.. great to meet you yesterday bud and ur cars a defo a marmite but i love it:thumbup:

Cheers dude! It seemed to get a lot of love but I haven't seen a single picture of it yet lol

It's even got marmite colours :001_wub:

Great to meet you and the Mrs, you's stopped me being lonely all day lol

Cheers dude! It seemed to get a lot of love but I haven't seen a single picture of it yet lol

It's even got marmite colours :001_wub:

Great to meet you and the Mrs, you's stopped me being lonely all day lol

Great meeting you bud as said next time we have a meet up here come up more than welcome ...

ive seen loads of pics for yours bud on Megane Sport and CS getting lots of love good work buddie yours litchys and Angels were my favs of the day defo thinking out side the box :wink::thumbup:

I had a look on CS yesterday, I think from the 3/4 threads I looked at, NO ONE came over to our stand and took any pictures...Funny that!

I'll take a little look later tho, thanks :smiley:

Think I've set my heart on those yellow TD pro-race alloys. Come to think of it I think it was you that first put the link up for them

Saw you trundling through the show wanda. Looked really good with the RS kit, properly transforms the car.

I'll get a load of my pics up hopefully this weekend. I had to go over to Ireland on Tuesday and left my bloody memory card at home :worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nick FCS 19
///M FCS 24
Leigh Gallery 33
R Gallery 9
C Gallery 26