Tweeter Cable Problems

I did some research on this and found out the later 200 doesnt have any cables to the tweeter on the dash
So if I purchase the cable back from renault will it works
Cause I purchased the Pioneer Renault fit before I notice the problem but I still want to upgrade them
Thanks in advance for answering my question

there is a french forum with a bloke who has done this and shows you which pin to wire them too etc. i just found it on google search

Hi I just try to search on google but found nothing
I guess may be we are searching different keywords
Do you mind to copy the link for me??
Thanks

it would take me ages to find it

i just googled clio 197 tweeter and looked in google images and there was a picture of the wiring harness etc so i clicked on it and there was a full thread on how someone installed them on a cup

Its very easy. I fitted them in my 200. The best way is to take the door speaker out, (clip out the grill and remove the screws). This will allow you to see the size and colour of the speaker wires. Then pull the panel off in the footwell and find the loom where it goes through the piller into the door. Obviously there are a number of wires but the speaker wires and paired together. One you find them strip back a bit of the insulation and solder your new tweeter wire onto each of them. Do the same on the other side.
Just be careful with the tweeter grills when popping them out, they are quite delicate.

Similar Thread Suggestions