Turbo or SC

where can I get a charger from? also what other work is required in order to be substantial enough to support a SC

I suppose charging would be more drivable, but ITBs the noise is unreal!!!
Do you think if the parts were cheaper then a lot more people would go for more performance out of the clio's??

where can I get a charger from? also what other work is required in order to be substantial enough to support a SC

Jamsport :wink:

Not that bad fitting them, its just the mapping!

Luke maybe people would by them if they were cheaper, but i think because its very highly tuned anyway getting more jut means higher money. That 279bhp clio surly must require engine rebuild after so many thousand miles? Think unless u have a turbo car, tuning is just expensive. On the 197 engine, bang for buck this supercharger kit should be the best to go for.

I was more than happy on cams before tho, felt so much more aggressive! So depends on peoples budgets!

Not including the s\c my kw3's, and akrapovic zaust were my 2 best buys as bolt on and go parts! Changed it completly for me!

Is yours running sweet and reliable mike??
People go on about not much gains but I could imagine a 260 bhp Clio would be absolutely mental.
Don't people charge, turbo and put bodies on 1*2s bet that costs a fortune as well!?

Yeah they do, an s/c kit on a 172 from k-tec is more than the 197 /200 kit will be. A turbo kit is like 7k fitted lol! It will be fast, around a stage 1 meg (265) to be fair, maybe a bit quicker as they are lighter.

It will be running sweet this week and should be getting it back (hopefully) once the project is finshed. Any teething problems will be rectified but it will be fine. There fiesta kits are mint, some people i no have had no trouble with them.

Ben from jamsport told me on his fiesta it was better on mpg as well! So i'll report on that once the 1st few weeks of foot to the floor have settled in lol!

I think when the cars get abit older and cheaper more people will do more mods!!

Definatly!! Trouble is people have financed/ paid a lot anyway, and no one seems to keep these for long bar a few of us, so its a lot of expense. On the plus side, kits like this should retain some value!