dsc03322r.jpg

dsc03327wz.jpg
dsc03334bo.jpg
dsc03342ti.jpg
dsc03344me.jpg
dsc03346c.jpg

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IGIEZtc9sg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kIGIvDS5bM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

BMC air filter and centre silencer removed.

Last edited:
Cracking looking roads there mate. Didn't realised you'd tinted your fogs, looks good. :smile:

Looks great

What number are you? Think I need to get similar lights to you. Look much better with black inserts.

Cheers chaps.

I'm number 244. I was looking at your thread earlier Rogue. I thought they should be your next upgrade and maybe you could add some LY paint to some of the internals? :thumbsup:

All my centre console and dash strips are yellow? I like what a another member has had done with the speedo surround and stuff. Looks good, can't remember who done it tho.

The lights are Defo on the agenda after seeing yours, the just finish that front off nicely. Won't be my next upgrade tho...got something else planned for that :wink:

I thought you were close to me number wise and I have a similar plate. I'm 276.

Is your front badge black?

Yeah, I think it's Litchy who's done it LY, looks sweet.

The car was originally supplied by Renault Mansfield. What is your reg?

When I bought it it was black, now it's gone grey :nope:. I'm either going to paint it DB or wrap it with carbon. It's one of those £10 ebay ones.

Haha really?? I'd send it back and use the refund to buy a can of paint lol front is a bugger to get off tho. Unless you've got the patients and know how to take the bumper off.

Haha really?? I'd send it back and use the refund to buy a can of paint lol front is a bugger to get off tho. Unless you've got the patients and know how to take the bumper off.

I've had it a few months, I'm happy to just use it as a base so I don't have to paint the original one and risk ****ing it up!

I got SprayShack to do mine as they're ly but tbh, it's only paint, you can't really go wrong if you was going to do them black.

Bit of primer and some gloss black. Sorted.

Got many plans for the car?

Yeah I'll give it a go myself I think. I can probably buy the primer and paint for less than the cost of the diamond! I might do the bullets centre cap diamonds at the same time.

I have cam belt due in November, but planning to buy an RSTuner at the end of next month. After hearing an approximate price of a Megane engine conversion, it makes sense to save any other money towards that!

What's your next plan for you car then?! :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Gallery 5