Triple R Composities (TRC) - front lip splitter for 200/197 (Potential group buy)

Hey guys.

As I'm sure you are all aware, TRC make some lovely front lips for a whole host of cars and prices are around£99 inc postage which is a bargain. As there is still no front lip available for the 200, I contacted TRC about the possibility of making one.

The great news is that are certainly up for it providing they can get someone local to call in with their 200 for them to have a look at what could be done, and I'm sure would offer said person a great price should they be willing to allow TRC to use their car in production.

Just firstly would like to gauge interest in such an item, as surely the more people interested, I'm sure we could get some sort of group buy going and bring the price down even further perhaps?

Their postcode is PE28 0JQ. Would anyone in that area be willing to call up and see what they say? I have said I'd let them know how we get on with the demo car over facebook.

Cheers.

Tim.

Last edited:
I've asked them about 3 times whether they've made one yet and good to finally see them doing something about it but i'd definitely be down for this!

Is this gonna be a replacement for the rubber bit on the 200 (streamline carbon style) or something more obvious like the 197 splitter, would live something a bit different from the norm :smile:

Good to see there is interest. Just need to find someone that's is close to them then we're on to a winner. I would say it would more than just replacing the rubber bit as streamline already have a carbon one out. Hopefully we can get the ball rolling sooner rather than later.

Well I had enquired more for the 200 but I also mentioned others with 197 would likely be interested also. They seemed like they'd happily make both as long as they get to see either car up close to see what can be done.

Still no-one that is interested and lives within a reasonable distance to them :worried:

There must be someone out there that's close to TRC.

I'm pretty close but I don't have a 200.

Seeing as they'll need to use both, I'm willing to use my 197 if you can find someone with a 200.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sevenfourate General Chat 42
Jcs197 Spotted 0
Wombat Spotted 0