Treated the LY 200 to a clean

Managed to get done early at work so managed to squeeze some time in to clean her up + get a few snaps whilst she's still clean.
Had her for 7 weeks now and she definately seems to be loosing up nicely (sware that she gets quicker everytime I get in her - just under 1000miles now).
Well I ain't no photographer so pictures arn't amazing but will try get her over to Clumber Park later on in the week so will up the camera upto 10 mega pixels then get some proper shots :smile:

SDC11721.jpg
SDC11722.jpg
SDC11723.jpg
SDC11724.jpg
SDC11725.jpg
SDC11726.jpg
SDC11727.jpg
SDC11729.jpg
SDC11730.jpg
SDC11731.jpg

Comments welcome :smile:

Thanks for all the comments guys - looks even better in the flesh
Thinking a Private Reg, Cup Spoiler and possible Exhaust when funds permit!

Freshhhhhhhhhh :smile: defo the spoiler mate looks naked without one

I know the cup spoiler is really starting to call out to me and I found a decent reg the other day for her but not sure whether to get it or not.

Looks great mate, Such an amazing colour aswel :tongueout:

Why thank you my good man - I see you also have a good taste for colours too :tongueout:

mine has done a fair few more miles than that, lol.

Haha I wish I had the time to put more miles on her to be honest but unfortunately with my job I spend most of my time away in the Van - 50,000miles a year minimum in that lol

Thanks everyone for the nice comments - need to find some local meets to see what everyone does to their motors :smile:

Great pics. I hope you know that they were taken on my street ! I live just behind where you took them !