Track car thats a bit unusual (Updated pics) 56k BEWARE!!!!

Oh my word - that's awesome. I wish I had the skills and know-how to do something like that. Would it outrun your 200 on the track?

Looks good. Makes me want to butcher the missus' sportka! Lol! I like those headlights, were they expensive? Looks loads better without the amber indicator lenses.

Oh my word - that's awesome. I wish I had the skills and know-how to do something like that. Would it outrun your 200 on the track?

Not too much skill involved to be honest just how to turn a spanner :smile: I reckon on track it could be a good battle but the Ka would win as it is an out and out track car no abs which is a god send and handles amazing and the coilovers aren't as good as the clios haha.

Looks good. Makes me want to butcher the missus' sportka! Lol! I like those headlights, were they expensive? Looks loads better without the amber indicator lenses.

haha I used to have a sportka as my daily driver and I really liked it was good fun! The headlights were either £60 or £80 second hand but that was 4 years ago lol. Do look a lot better though!!

Oh wow! . . . That is so cool! Bet its a right little cracker to drive!

She is even with a 1.3 in I loved to go out on track.

Thanks for all the comments :smile: I was waiting for some negative ones seems its a ka at the end of the day haha.

Haha cheers :smile:

Well an update its going to the mappers on saturday and will be picking it up the followong friday :smile: so had to put it back together today and give her a wash :smile: as she needed it bad!! Shes all loaded up and ready to go :smiley: excited is an understatement!!! When I get her back just going to sort some finer details non engine related and then track her. I go to vegas for my 21st in April so first trakday will be Brands on the 1st of May!! Nice way to break a new engine in :wink:

Some pictures:

2012-03-18125610.jpg
2012-03-18125538.jpg
2012-03-18145543.jpg
2012-03-18145551.jpg